I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually pause when someone asks me about my profession. Each and every time I'll wage a cerebral war with myself on the pros/cons of telling this complete stranger about what I do, because 75% of the time the next words will be, "So I have this dog...".

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh, THAT one!?

"What brand of cat food do you feed Flaky here?"

"We feed him the BEST cat food on the market, the BEST there is."

"Ok, which one is it?"

"The best one, you know, the one that's a brown kibble. It comes in a big tub. Don't you know what the best food out there is called??"

"Sorry ma'am, there's a lot of pretty good foods at the store, and I don't particularly think one is the absolute best."

"But it's the only one that's a brown kibble!"

2 comments:

  1. Somebody needs to get out of the house once in a while, and talk to someone besides the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sound of my jaw hitting the floor*

    The only one that's a brown kibble? Wuh?

    ReplyDelete