I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually pause when someone asks me about my profession. Each and every time I'll wage a cerebral war with myself on the pros/cons of telling this complete stranger about what I do, because 75% of the time the next words will be, "So I have this dog...".

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Respect my authority!

My associate just saw a client that brought her dog in to discuss some behavior issues. She was upset because instead of chewing HER underwear up, her dog preferred to chew up her 21yr old daughter's underwear. The owner firmly believes that this is a sign that her dog doesn't respect her as much as her daughter.

I'm seriously NOT making this up.

2 comments:

  1. So if her daughter ate her underwear, she'd think that her daughter didn't respect her either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that dog is just DISSING her!
    [/sarcasm]

    ReplyDelete