I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually pause when someone asks me about my profession. Each and every time I'll wage a cerebral war with myself on the pros/cons of telling this complete stranger about what I do, because 75% of the time the next words will be, "So I have this dog...".

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hand-me-down Frontline

What would you do if you accidentally applied two doses of Frontline Plus (a popular flea and tick killer) onto the same dog? You could do nothing and forget about it, after all it's much much less toxic (if at all) compared to other pesticides. You could wash the dog and try to remove it. But would you then apply another dose for this month (is there any residual that you didn't completely wash off)?

Well, the client that just called had a great idea. She was wondering if she could rub both of her dogs together, essentially sharing the extra Frontline between the two.

Makes you think, huh? Seriously, that stuff is expensive!

Of course we said no. But hey, at least she called us before doing it, which is more than I can say about most of our clients.

1 comment: