I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually pause when someone asks me about my profession. Each and every time I'll wage a cerebral war with myself on the pros/cons of telling this complete stranger about what I do, because 75% of the time the next words will be, "So I have this dog...".

Thursday, July 8, 2010

confused....

So wait, let me get this straight. You didn't bring your dog in today so you can find out why he's scratching and what medicine you can give for it, you actually brought him in so you can find out how best to STOP the medicine that you already started???

By the way, the next time your dog has fleas and your husband the HUMAN dermatologist decides to prescribe a dose of prednisone high enough to treat lymphoma, please call first. That'll be $60, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment