I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually pause when someone asks me about my profession. Each and every time I'll wage a cerebral war with myself on the pros/cons of telling this complete stranger about what I do, because 75% of the time the next words will be, "So I have this dog...".

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I couldn't pass this one up

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in, well, close to forever. But my recent [short] conversation with a client couldn't go unpublished. So here goes...

Me: I see Rascal hasn't gotten a Leptospirosis vaccine before. Lepto is a bacteria that can cause severe liver and kidney disease. It should be considered for most dogs since you just never know, but it's especially important for dogs that swim or drink from water that could be contaminated by wildlife. Does Rascal get into water much?

Owner: Well, he goes swimming in the ocean a lot. Is that considered water?

No comments:

Post a Comment