I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually pause when someone asks me about my profession. Each and every time I'll wage a cerebral war with myself on the pros/cons of telling this complete stranger about what I do, because 75% of the time the next words will be, "So I have this dog...".

Friday, July 13, 2012

Just sayin'.

A little Friday afternoon advice for you. If your dog appears to be uncomfortable, he's standing with a "hunched" posture and his tail is tucked down between his legs, FORCING him to swim in the backyard pool as "hydrotherapy" and then applying compresses to a random place on his back (alternating between cold and hot) several times over a few hours, isn't really the recommended course of action.

"And why compresses at this location on his back, do you think he injured that area?"

"I don't know, I don't think so. It just seemed the right place to do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment