I don't know about the rest of you, but I actually pause when someone asks me about my profession. Each and every time I'll wage a cerebral war with myself on the pros/cons of telling this complete stranger about what I do, because 75% of the time the next words will be, "So I have this dog...".

Monday, April 9, 2012

been busy

Sorry I've let this blog slip, I've been swamped! Not only has work been busy, my wife and I had our first child less than a year ago. Some of our "hobbies" definitely took a back seat to all of our other priorities. I realize that I never really posted super often or anything, but I'll definitely try to get back into the swing of things. I really need to give mad props to those of you that have full times jobs, multiple children, several pets AND still post on your blogs regularly! There are not enough hours in the day!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back.

    Hope to see occasional posts! But don't hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete